Hospitals occasionally ask why they should take the trouble to enter, especially if they are unsure they would win. Others feel they are not fully equipped with the right tools and techniques or may not think that something very simple they have implemented could actually be the winner factor.
It is with this background that AHMA offers the following sample guides for those hospitals participating for the first time:
- Patient Safety Category
- Customer Service Category
- Corporate Social Responsibility Category
- Nursing Excellence Category
- Marketing, PR or Online Presence Category
- Clinical Service Improvement Category
- Bio Medical Facilities Improvement Category
- Innovations in Hospital Management and Governance Category
- Physician Leadership Program Category
- Innovations in Healthcare IT Category
- Human Resource Development Category
- Cost Reduction / Waste Elimination Category
- Most Improved Local Hospital
Awards submissions will open on 29 January 2018. Deadline of submission is on 21 June 2018. To know more about offers and discounts, click here.
See the categories and criteria in order to prepare your projects for submission.
Have any question? Do not hesitate to contact us!